Move to End Homelessness 2020 Registration
June 21, 2020 @ 12:00AM — June 28, 2020 @ 11:59PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
A Walk/Run/Dance/Jump/Swim/Bike! Help us end homelessness by committing to MOVE during the week of June 21st!
After you register, please create an individual fundraiser to get your friends and family to donate to our cause in support of your commitment to Move to End Homelessness!
Our annual Walk to End Homelessness is one of our largest fundraisers of the year, and with the uncertainty caused by COVID-19 we need your help now more than ever! Join us for our first ever, Move to End Homelessness. Pick your favorite activity to do in your home, or around your neighborhood, and help us raise money and awareness for families experiencing homelessness.
We've got some exciting things to look forward to and prizes for the winners!
- Steps competition (single day or the entire week) for walkers!
- Fastest mile and longest run competition for runners!
- Longest distance swim for swimmers!
- Longest distance ride for cyclists!
Activities for the whole family! You could become a viral sensation:
- Selfie Game - post and tag us in your most creative selfie while you move!
- Daily social media scavenger hunt! Great for families! Details will follow.
You will have a whole week to rack up as many miles and steps as you can! After registration, visit this link to commit to any of the listed competitions. Don't forget to help Family Promise get donations along the way. Start a fundraising page and get your friends and family members to donate towards your week-long challenge!